Write an analysis of specific HCM practices to determine their alignment (fit) with an organization’s goals. Address the following in your assessment:
- Select an organization with which you are very familiar. You may choose your current organization, one you have worked for in the past, or a different one.
- Create the business context by providing a brief overview of the business goals of the organization.
- Select at least three HCM practices.
- Define the terms—basic practice, best practice, and best fit.
- Evaluate the alignment (fit) of the HCM practices with the organizational goals.
- Recommend how these HCM practices can be enhanced to support the organizational goals. Support your recommendation with evidence from credible recent sources.
Note: You may wish to refer to the Workforce Management and Workforce Development Practices document linked in the Resources.
Your analysis should follow a logical structure and be evidence based. Follow the MEAL Plan for Academic Papers(linked in the left-hand navigation menu) to help guide the organization of your analysis.
Be sure your analysis adheres to the following guidelines:
- Written communication: Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and in-text citations should be formatted according to APA sixth edition style and formatting.
- Length: The analysis should be 2–3 pages in content length. Include a separate title page and a separate references page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point, double-spaced. Use Microsoft Word.
- Number of resources: Use a minimum of two scholarly resources.