I ALREADY PICKED ONE AND HE IS PRINCE AL-WALEED BIN TALAL AS A SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEUR
1. Review. Begin by going to: http://www.npr.org/podcasts/510313/how-i-built-thi… and reviewing the list of available interviews.
2. Select. Select one – three entrepreneurs that are of interest to you.
3. Claim. You will be claiming your preferred entrepreneur, per our class calendar, and only one entrepreneur per class is allowed.
4. Listen & take notes. Listen to the interview taking notes along the way. You will be answering the following questions:
• Who is the entrepreneur? Is there any reason you chose this individual?
• What did you learn about their background, especially as related to their business.
• How did they come up with their business idea?
• What challenges did they face in launching/growing/succeeding?
• How did they overcome these challenges?
• Review Qualities OF EXIBIT 6.2 shared by Successful Entrepreneurs. Identify THE three qualities that your entrepreneur demonstrated from that list. (ATTACHED)
• For each quality provide a cited example.
5. Organize. Organize your information into a 3–minute PowerPoint presentation and talking point notes to share with your peer team.
his will be a ten-fourteen slide presentation (plus your Reference Page Slide), lasting no more than 3-minutes.
• Include talking points that outline the details of what you will saying in your presentation. You can do this in the “notes” section at the bottom of the PowerPoint or on a separate document. If you use a separate document be sure to track notes to slides.
• Include internal citations in your notes for all examples you use to support your points.
• Include a Reference page on your PowerPoint. Only include sources on your
Reference Page IN APA that you used in your talking points, slides, or both!
I AM BUSY AND I MIGHT FIX YOUR WORK TO FIT MY WAY OF PRESENTATION BUT I LIKE TO SEE OTHER INPUTS FROM TUTORS