Here are specific instructions for the exam (you will see the same instructions on the exam paper during the exams):
- You have 24 hours to complete the exam. The exam will be available from 9 am Halifax time on April 13th, 2020, to noon Halifax time on April 14th
- Download a copy of the exam and save using your last name as the file name. Type your answers under each question and save.
- Drop the completed exam (as a pdf file) in the Dropbox folder “final exams” in Brightspace.
- The exam is due at precisely noon on April 14th. The Dropbox folder will no longer be available after 12:10 pm. I will not accept email submissions.
- There are two parts to this exam:
- The first part consists of 8 short answer questions: Answer all. Questions 1 -7 are worth five marks each. Question 8 is worth 15 marks.
- Part 2 consists of a bonus question. You may or may not respond to this part: it is at your discretion
- There is a total of 50 marks to be earned.