if you do have the book please do this one below
the book name is (sports ethics in sports management professionals ) you can see the pic of the book
Using the textbook, answer the following question. Your answer MUST be at least one paragraph (at least 5 sentences). At the end of the paragraph, include the page number where you located your answer. You may choose up to 6 questions. Each question is worth 5 points
- Explain the collaborative model and its potential benefits.
- How can sports ethics help SMPs make their organizations successful?
- How does baseball blur the thin line between gamesmanship and sportsmanship, as illustrated by the brushback pitch?
- Review the NCAA’s official position on gambling.
- How does sports “office” gambling impact company employees?
- What are the key concerns for each party involved in athletic competition?
- Explain how the PGA engenders ethics and etiquette among its participants.
- Describe how ethical parents approach sports with their children.
- Give an overview of the problem of parental rage in sports.
- Compare the Canadian approach to Hockey violence with the American approach.