NO PLAGIARISM, MUST BE ORIGINAL WORK!!!!
THIS IS A 2 PART ASSIGNMENT
1ST WORD DOCUMENT
2ND EXCEL SHEET
WORD DOCUMENT MUST MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS LISTED BELOW. QUESTIONS WILL NOT BE WRITTEN ON THE DOCUMENT. MUST USE AT LEAST 3 IN TEXT CITATIONS WITH ALL REFERENCES IN APA FORMAT. MUST MEET A 1300 WORD MINIMUM PAPER.
EXCEL SHEET MUST CONTAIN ALL INFORMATION REQUESTED BELOW WITH FORMULAS IMPUTED INTO THE CELLS TO SHOW WORK.
FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT FEEL FREE TO CHOOSE ANY COMPANY.
MUST SIGN IN TO SCHOOL ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO GET COMPANY INFORMATION. STEPS ARE LISTED BELOW.
Resources: Plunket Research Online located in the Week 3 Electronic Reserve Readings; Microsoft® Excel®
Access the the Plunkett Research database in the University Library by following these steps:
- Click on the Library tab located at the top of the home screen highlighted in BLACK.
- Click “University of Library tab” TOP RIGHT CORNER
- Click “Databases A-Z Tab” HIGHLIGHTED IN BLACK, ON TOP
- Under the search bar “SEARCH PLUNKETT RESEARCH ONLINE“
- Review the following “HOW TO USE” videos:
- Plunkett Research Online Overview
- How to Export Company and Exec. Lists
- How to Build-a-Report
- How to Use Industry Analytics
- How to Research an Industry
- How to Use Company Profiles
- Click “Research A Company.”
- Type company name and input into the Search Box.
- Select choosen company
- Click the link to the company profile (in blue).
Review the Company Profile and answer the following questions in Microsoft® Word:
- What is the Ticker Symbol for the company you have selected?
- When was the company established?
- How many employees does it have?
- What is the NAICS Code?
- Who is the CEO?
- Where does the company rank in terms of Total Revenue when compared to its competitors?
- Where does the company rank in terms of Net Income when compared to its competitors?
- Where does the company rank in terms of Return on Assets when compared to its competitors?
- What is the Revenue in 2014 and 2015?
- What was the Gross Margin in 2014 and 2015?
- What was the Earnings per Share in 2014 and 2015?
Save the Company Profile as a PDF document.
Compare the 2015 Company Financials to the Industry Averages and export the results into a Microsoft® Excel® document.
Add a new column in your Microsoft® Excel® document titled “Change” and calculate the difference between the company’s 2015 financial results and the industry averages.
Explain in 1300 words how the company you selected compares to the industry averages in terms of financial profitability, liquidity and solvency, and why the difference is important. Also review the financial statements over the last three years, and discuss any positive and negative trends would you report to the company’s management.
Submit the calculations as well as the explanation.