1. Describe the activities of Nelson Peltz and the role he played in laying the groundwork for the acquisition by Berkshire Hathaway and 3G.
2. Discuss the positions of various stakeholders, including Heinz shareholders, management, employees, and citizens of Pittsburgh.
3. Discuss the go-shop process, explaining why it may be necessary and listing any risks associated with it.
4. Why were so many investment bankers involved in this transaction, and what were their respective roles?
5. What was the acquisition premium? Was this reasonable?
3 pages, please simple words and grammar.