Enhancing Value, Rarity, and Inimitability at Burberry
Address the following in your paper:
- Why did Burberry choose to focus on the value, rarity, and inimitability of its core products centered on outwear, as opposed to the proliferation of unrelated products?
- Why was Burberry able to turn around?
- Burberry is 160 years old in 2016. Find another firm in any industry and any country that has also survived over 150 years (or at least 100 years). What are the â€œsecretsâ€ behind its longevity?
- Some argue that there is no future in made- in-UK textile products. Others suggest iconic UK firms have a special responsibility to create jobs by manufacturing products in the UK. What is your view on this debate?
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 â€“ 1250 words (approximately 3 â€“ 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1â€ margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals
fNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street
Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo
Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.