Drawing from the course readings, assignments, and additional research, students are expected to integrate course content into a comprehensive examination of the leadership challenges they face. Students are required to identify and address a challenge in their workplace and to develop and implement a problem-solving process. Each student will:
- Identify the problem within the workplace. Provide a brief statement identifying the situation.
- Identify and discuss related issues and impact of the problem on the work environment.
- Locate, evaluate, and present information from a variety of research sources that addresses the problem and potential solutions (at least 5 sources)
- Organize and analyze selected information in support of a problem solution.
- Clearly identify steps that might be taken to improve thesituation. Describe the steps that you are proposing.