Program Evaluation: Select a program or service and evaluate its use and appropriateness for military families.
- Using the template provided, identify the program and describe the details (e.g., what is the purpose of the program, what are the essential elements, who does it benefit?).
- Provide an executive summary of the program. In a descriptive narrative, provide any recommendations you might have for the program, what you learned about the program, and how it may or may not meet the needs of military families.
- How will this information help you in your future role?
Summary: Explain how your chosen project may help you understand the stressors, family dynamics, challenges, and advantages of military families.
The Final Project will be a 10- to 12-page paper and must include the following:
- Identification of your chosen assignment (Option 1 or 2)
- A minimum of 5 scholarly articles
- Adherence to APA style and format