I need a personal statement written running with what is attached at a graduate level. Please also include key points below:
– Unfair? The law can be unfair, but I want to spend my life in a courtroom making it fair even if I only make a difference for one person, that is one less person who can feel neglected.
– I am a woman who wears a hijab.
– Advocate, giving a voice to the voiceless.
– Respect, healing as communities, society being able to benefit from one another and the fighting for someone for their rights under the law.
– Law School is a dream of mine. It’s hard work and I’m willing to put all I can for this. I’ve felt voiceless and even if all I do is help one person within the means of the law I have done my job.
The post Personal Statement appeared first on Savvy Essay Writers.