Appraising Performance at Precision
The goal of this Case Study is to analyze some problems with Precision’s performance appraisal process and to recommend changes to align it with a merit pay program. In order to accomplish this assignment you will need to review the case and refer to the materials covered in the chapter and lesson.
Case summary and questions can be found on page 74 of the text.
- Review the case summary
- Answer the two questions
- Name and Student ID number (last four numbers) should be typed and appear at the top of the page
- Page Topic: “Case Study – CS3.1 – Appraising Performance at Precision” should appear under the student name
- Minimum of one (1) page and no more than 2 (two) pages MS Word doc.
- MS Word doc., typed in an Arial 10 point font, single spaced
- Well written, no spelling errors or incomplete sentences
- If appropriate, include citations
- Answer the questions being asked in a direct and thorough manner
- The quality of the response is more important than the length