- Chapters 12, & 13 in Project Management: A Strategic Managerial Approach
- Chapter 12 & 13 PowerPoints from Project Management: A Strategic Managerial Approach
- Part 1, Chapter Section 4.7, Part 1, Chapter 12, and Part 2, Section 6 in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge
- Stawnicza, O. (2015). Distributed team cohesion – not an oxymoron. The impact of information and communications technologies on teamness in globally distributed IT projects. International Journal of Information Systems and Project Management, 3(2), 23-39. Retrieved from http://www.sciencesphere.org/ijispm/archive/ijispm-030202.pdf
- Barnwell, D., Nedrick, S., Rudolph, E., Sesay, M., & Wellen, W. (2014). Leadership of international and virtual project teams. International Journal of Global Business, 7(2), 1-8. Retrieved from https://csuglobal.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://search-proquest-com.csuglobal.idm.oclc.org/docview/1563997555?accountid=38569
Many a project team member or sponsor has been heard saying that “we cannot terminate the project now as we have already spent 50% of the project budget.” Comment on the truth or fallacy of that statement.
Cite a minimum of two current (published in the most recent five-year period), credible references. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find sources. Make sure to cite your sources following the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA (Links to an external site.).
Post a minimum of 150-250 words for initial discussion posts. Post a minimum of 100 words for each of your required two peer responses.