This week, we examined the importance of communication systems (both informal and formal) to effective leadership and the role of organizational culture.
Address the following:
- Select a manager and assess his or her communication strengths based on assigned reading concepts/theory. Research can also be supplemented from (but not solely based on) other information from academically credible resources. You may select the same manager as earlier in the course.
- Assess that same manager’s communication weaknesses using the assigned reading concepts/theory. Research can also be supplemented from (but not solely based on) other information from academically credible resources.
- Defend 2–3 recommendations for management performance improvement in communications based on sound, academically credible concepts and theories from assigned reading and academically credible research.
- Assess the organizational culture in which this manager works, including how the culture might be impacting employee performance in the manager’s area.
- Present your analysis as a 2–3-page report in a Microsoft Word document formatted in APA style.
- Support your responses with examples and research. Cite any sources in APA format.