You are to prepare a new venture short business plan. This assessment is to be presented in a business plan report format and should not exceed 2500 words excluding appendices.
This is an individual assessment and you are to generate a new venture, product or service idea business plan.
• Your plan should use the idea you identified in Assessment 1.
• Your business plan must follow the format attached.
• You will then make a recommendation for the future development of your new idea.
• The word limit for this subject is 2500 words maximum and you are to choose your own preferred written format.
• Your document, however, must contain standard business reporting components such as a title page, executive summary, introduction and conclusion. You should also support your business plan using figures and tables and offer secondary source evidence where required.