Option #1: KPI Selection
Use resources available to you including the internet and provide a minimum of a four-page narrative that discusses the following concerning KPIs:
- Describe your recommended method of KPI selection and provide an in-depth explanation on why you think these KPIs help to influence a more successful implementation of the project.
- Evaluate and appraise KPI measurement.
- Discuss some of the main challenges that you foresee in collecting the data needed for the KPIs you selected. Prepare a list of recommended practices to overcome these challenges.
- Specify what strategies you prefer to use to effectively communicate the KPIs you chose. Characterize your strategies.
- Format your entire paper in accordance with the APA Guidelines
- Be sure to properly organize your writing and include an introduction, headings/subheadings for the body of your work, discussion recommendations, and a conclusion.
- Your paper should be a minimum of four pages long, not including the required title page and reference page. Nor does the page requirement include any supplemental pages, should you use them, such as appendices.
- Include at least one of this week’s recommended readings and one outside reference (a peer-reviewed scholarly article published in the last five years, references not to include required or recommended reading assignments, or the textbook).
- This weeks reading :
- Chapter 4 in Project Management Metrics, KPIs, and Dashboards: A Guide to Measuring and Monitoring Project Performance
- Chapter 10 in the PMBOK® Guide
- Bowles, M. (2011, 05). KEEPING SCORE. PM Network, 25, 50-52,54.