Please read attachment. Complete highlighted part only.
Before writing your introduction, review the five learning outcomes for this course:
- Apply ethics and moral reasoning to academic knowledge and societal concerns.
- Apply the principles of critical thinking to contemporary issues.
- Exhibit clear communication skills through investigative research and writing.
- Utilize information technology skills appropriate to interdisciplinary studies.
- Articulate the responsibility of global citizenship and multicultural understanding with regard to academic and professional pursuits.