SEE ATTACHED PAPER W/ PROF COMMENTS
For this assessment, develop a 1–2-page summary that explains the disparity you chose in terms of predisposing, enabling, and need factors.
Make sure you answer the following questions in your summary:
- What change in an enabling factor would be most likely to reduce that disparity? Why?
- What impact would the change to the enabling factor have on access to care?
- Length: Paper must be 1–2 pages, typed and double-spaced, using Times New Roman, 12-point content (length excludes title page, abstract, table of contents, and reference list).
- References: Cite at least two references. Your references may include both scholarly literature and practitioner sources.
- Written communication: Writing must be free of errors, scholarly, and consistent with expectations for business professionals.
- Writing style: APA expectations for scholarly writing include the use of third-person narrative, unless it is awkward to do so.
- APA formatting: Writing must be formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting and include a title page, abstract, table of contents, and reference list.