1. Write a 2-page essay about a group experience you’ve had.
- Answer all of the following 5 questions. Be sure to identify each question by its number.
- Describe the best group member or teammate you have encountered. How did that person’s behavior compare to this chapter’s description of effective team members?
- Think of a successful brainstorming session or a session with problems in which you’ve participated as a group leader or member. What factors caused the success or led to the problems? If there were problems, what could be done to address them?
- How can group members adapt to work effectively if the leader is using an authoritarian style and the group would prefer a more democratic style?
- Using the suggestions and following the examples presented in Chapter 10, draft a brief agenda for an upcoming meeting of a group you’re in.
- Review Table 10.1 in your textbook. What other patterns of difficult group behavior have you encountered in groups? How would you suggest dealing with the behavior
- IMPORTANT! All papers must be double-spaced, with 1-in margins, 12 point Times New Roman font, correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.