The last learning goal of the course is that students should be able to “articulate a moment – whether small or large or in between – where the course material becomes more than course material because it intersects with something you witness or experience in your personal or public world.”
What is one specific example from your own experience of the world (either your personal or public world) that connects to a specific course idea? Explain your example. Reference explicitly at least one course idea and tie it directly to your example.
Your work must be your own original response to this prompt.
A note about reflection structure: 500 words equal about 2 double-spaced pages. You should write in complete sentences, use paragraphs, spell check, and proofread. Also, for each assignment, EVERY word (including quoted words) count toward the total word count.
If you have a question or concern about your grade, once it is posted, go see your TA in person. We do not respond to comments posted here.
1. Is your response 450-500 words? Include your word count as the last word in your assignment. Simply include the number. This is a word limit, not suggestion.
2. Is your response proofread and spellchecked?
3. Is your response coherent and well-structured?
1. Did you provide an appropriate example?
2. Did you provide an specific example?
3. Did you clearly explain how your example is connected to a specific course idea?
Please no more than 550 words