FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS
- Week 3 Assignment 2: Creating a Text MessageDue Week 3 and worth 40 pointsYour internet was down last night and you weren’t able to turn in your last assignment. Your professor is away from her office, so you know the quickest way to reach her is via text message. Compose and send a text to your professor notifying her of this situation.Create a text message in which you:
- Explain what happened with the internet and how that will affect your schoolwork.
- Identify yourself and include a closing.
- Use appropriate language that follows netiquette rules for a professional audience.
- Use complete sentences with correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, and style.
- Force CompletionThis test can be saved and resumed later.
- Multiple AttemptsThis test allows multiple attempts.
- Due DateThis Test is due on April 27, 2020 9:00:00 AM EDT.
Begin to start: Week 3 Assignment 2: Creating a Text Message (40 points). Click
Cancel to go back.