BUS 599 Assignment 3: Foreign Market Entry and Diversification
Click the link above to submit your assignment Students please view the Submit
Click the link above to submit your assignment.
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 3: Foreign Market Entry and Diversification
Due Week 7 and worth 320 points
Based on the strategy created in the previous assignments, write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you follow these formatting requirements:
- Create an argument for diversification of your business that will be presented to the board of directors or business investors.
- Develop a strategy for diversification indicating the products and industries for the diversification and how synergies may be gained from the diversified activity.
- Identify and discuss the foreign market that the company should enter and discuss the strategy it should use to enter the market.
- Discuss the challenges that company may face in the foreign market, and how it might respond strategically to minimize the impact of these challenges.
- Create a scenario when it would not make sense for the company to diversify or expand into a foreign market. Provide support for your rationale.
- Assess how the company will create a business environment conducive to ethical behavior.
- Use at least four (4) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze a plan to implement a firm’s strategy and manage the change from current operations.
- Assess how Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, Environmental Sustainability, impacts strategy.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in strategic management.
- Write clearly and concisely about strategic management using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.