******THIS ASSIGNMENT HAS 2 PARTS. PLEASE BE CAREFUL READING AND FOLLOW ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS. REMEMBER IN-TEXT CITATIONS, REFERENCES FROM TRUSTED SITES. NOT PLAGIARISM. DO NOT FORGET TO SEPARATE BOTH PARTS BY HEADINGS AND EAH PART SEPARATE IT AS WELL BY SUB-HEADINGS TO UNDERSTAND BETTER.*****
PART I: Create a career life plan for yourself. You will assume both roles in this exercise: the participant and the OD practitioner.
Steps one, three, and five are for you the individual. In steps two and four you will assume the role of the organizational practitioner. Review the items in steps two and four objectively so that you may make the necessary revisions to your career life plan in steps three and five. Your 3-4 page career life plan should include the following:
- A list of life goals that include: personal, career, professional, and relationship goals.
- Review of the list to set priorities and identify any conflicting goals. (Review should be written in summary paragraphs for each goal).
- Create a list of important achievements.
- Compare the achievements with the goals list to identify any conflicts. After this comparison, create a revised list of goals.
- Create a plan of action. How will you achieve each goal? Identify any barriers that may exist for each goal. How will you overcome each barrier?
PART II: Review the stress management materials you have just learned about. If you were an OD practitioner, which method do you feel would be most beneficial in helping employees manage stress and why? *******Answer in no less than one full page with references.
NOTE: If I have more info I will let you know******