Option #1: The Capital One Financial Story (Exercise 4.1)
Read the “The Capital One Financial Story” case study in the Managing Organizational Change textbook. Write a 3-page essay that thoroughly answers the four questions listed at the beginning of the case.
The Checklist-to-Success for this assignment:
- Review the grading rubric, which can be accessed in the Module 3 Materials folder, to thoroughly understand the expectations for this assignment.
- Review proper essay form: Include an introduction, the body of text, and a conclusion.
- Develop a 3-page essay (title and reference pages do not count in the 3-page requirement).
- Support your major points with citations from course materials and outside sources. Remember that you must cite facts and support your ideas and opinions with credible sources. To complete this assignment, citation of a minimum of three scholarly references other than the course textbook is required.
- Your paper should be formatted with double spacing, citations, title page, reference page, and errorless APA formatting.
Exercise and sample paper attached
APA source cited for the book, please use this on the reference page
Palmer, I., Dunford, R., & Buchanan, D.A. (2016). Managing organizational change: A multiple perspectives approach (3rd ed.). New York: McGraw Hill.