The most important assets of an organization are its employees. Given the right opportunities and structure, employees will be empowered to transform an organization. Intraprenuership allows organizations to grow, compete, and retain employees.
Using the organization from Topic 3, create a strategic employee innovation plan to support you in strategizing the implementation and fostering of innovative thinking across the organization. In 500-750 words, address the following questions in your plan:
1. What would need to be incorporated within the organization to promote innovative practices?
2. How will you embed intrapreneurship competency into the organization?
3. How will you identify the intrapreneurs within the organization?
4. How will intrapreneurs be supported and encouraged? How will you foster a climate of innovative learning and development?
5. How will you know when your employees become more innovative and your plan was successfully implemented?
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.