Discussion: answer all the questions 1-2 paragraph for each.
1st Read the following article:
Nadworny, E., & Kamenetz, A. (2019, March 13). Does It Matter Where You Go To College? Some Context For The Admissions Scandal (Links to an external site.). Retrieved from https://www.npr.org/2019/03/13/702973336/does-it-m…
2nd Answer the Following Prompts:
- What are your reactions to the article above? Does this scandal affect students who were accepted to the institution on their own merits?
- When you think of the degree you are pursuing, what it represents and the value it brings, what role does academic integrity play in those thoughts?
- If you discover a fellow student is cheating on exams, do you have an obligation to say something to the course faculty? If you remain silent, does the other student’s lack of integrity affect you directly? Why or why not?
- What if, after graduation, the person who cheated in #3 wants to work with you and asks you to put in a good word with your employer? Would you agree to talk to your employer? Would you want this person as a co-worker? How does their lack of integrity as a student impact your professional opinion of them?
Reflection paper should be 2 full pages long. No reference and title page needed. This is ethic class and i will give you more details about these 3 questions.
- What was your favorite PHIL210 reflection paper this semester and why?
- Ethics in Healthcare – This class is almost over, how would you explain this class in three sentences or less.
- Back to the first question in beginning of semester… who are you really, ethically? Please discuss how this class impacted you this semester (There is no right or wrong answer)